Friday, January 20, 2012

Behind Blue Eyes


THE LONG AWAITED TLB #40 

BEHIND BLUE EYES
I know I know.... I have been gone quite a while.. but hey, I'm back and that's what counts... so they say.
When I am gone, I am PAINTING. I was just recently painting a character from the book The Great Gatsby, her name, DAISY BUCHANAN, also the love and life of Mr Gatsby himself, when I realize that in my head, I picture her to be looking exactly like MISS BEHIND BLUE EYES!!!! My TLB #40

Delicate yet strong and stunning, innocent yet a killer (to the eyes)... And the style vintage casual, old for her years with knitted cardigans, fur and long-sleeved shirts. But pretty and tough with leathers and skirts. Very feminine, very vintage. Hiding who you are doesn't mean you're scared, it just means you're stronger than most.


I admit, she hardly smiles, but there is something restless with her postures and where she stares at we may never know. but the outcome of all her photographs are perfect to everyone's discriminating eyes. She stand out but does not overcome.

thanks for reading darling...


p.s. new on GLAMOUR ILLUSTRATIONS














15 comments:

  1. thank you Darling!!
    kissses <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love her style, very chic and classic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fun comfy outfit!!

    come visit me at run-style-run.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous photos and such a pretty style.

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love her sweater :)

    xo

    C.

    http://carolinakrews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're so right, she does look a lot like Daisy! There's a new post up on my blog, so feel free to stop by!
    xoxo, Veena

    http://seven-inch-stilettos.blogspot.com
    Twitter: @VeenaMcCoole

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey lady, thank you for your kind comment on my blog, you are the best!! Can't wait to see your sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. it's always ok when one is missing for a bit when it comes to work and creativity! i hope you can share some of the paintings :) nice pic...i still dig the red lipstick!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing! I love her style and hair. She is stunningly gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful blog with so many inspiring ideas! Great work:) Would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  11. she has a great style! would you like to follow each other? :)

    Love,
    Pudding Monster

    ReplyDelete
  12. good to see you're back after so long, definitely a unique blog!

    http://wishuponasmile.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. excellent post! I just loved it :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. She does look like Daisy, and her style is gorgeous! I have to say though I didn't like Daisy at all in the book..I saw your illustrations and I think they are gorgeous! Such a creative person :)
    -Che

    style-che.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LEAVE A COMMENT... KISSES DARLINGS!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...